Love this jacket!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by PJson from Santa Rosa, CA on Monday, August 29, 2011
Fabric is terrific, not noisy, thick or rubbery--and yet waterproof. I have worn my women's Marmot Precip for years and bought this for my son away at college. It will pack easily into a small pocket of his backpack. It will layer easily with t-shirt and light sweaters. The hood is especially terrific--excellent visibility even in a heavy downpour.
- Best Uses: Hiking and Camping, Wet Weather
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Lightweight, Waterproof
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: