This is my fourth jacket.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Roadrunner from Seattle on Thursday, September 1, 2011
I'm on my fourth PreCip jacket. I use this jacket frequently during three seasons in the Pacific Northwest in both rainy and dry weather. It is light, it breathes and is fairly waterproof except in big downpours. I love the pit-zips but wish it had a dual zipper set-up. I'd vote for a larger hood design.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Hiking and Camping, Light rainwind, Wet Weather
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Lightweight, Many color options, Reasonably Priced, Waterproof
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: