Fits into left pocket and keeps you dry.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by cowb0y from North Cascades Mountain Range on Wednesday, October 5, 2011
This jacket was recommended by a fellow field crew member and I agree with him. Its a good fit, nicely priced and keeps you dry. Our field work is demanding on clothing, so I dont expect it to last more than two or three seasons. But for an average hiker, it should last more than five years or so. I would like more breath-ability, but am willing to sacrifice that for the nice price since I mostly wear it for work.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Field work, Hiking and Camping, Wet Weather
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Cons: Doesnt breathe well
- Describe Yourself: Professional/Guide
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Comfortable, Comparably inexpensive, Lightweight, Warm
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: