This Jacket Rocks!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Walkabout from Grand Rapids, MI on Friday, April 20, 2012
This is a great moderately priced jacket. Its quite light has a great zipper and coverage for it. Nice hood and huge pockets. I like the Velcro closures on the cuffs too. The jacket packs into the left pocket (the one with a zipper inside it) You just turn that pocket inside out and stuff the jacket in to it and then zip it closed. Nice.
- Best Uses: Hiking and Camping, Wet Weather
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, Lightweight, Stylish, Waterproof
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: