Marmot PreCip Jacket Rules!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Skiing Fool! from Adirondacks, NY on Monday, May 14, 2012
Can't beat this jacket for the price. Great design with stowaway hood and pit zips, big pockets.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Cold Weather, GREAT X-CUNTRY SKI JACKET, Hiking and Camping, Skiing/Snowboarding, Wet Weather
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, Great design wpitzips, Great outer layer, Lightweight, Roomy fit, Warm, Waterproof, Windproof
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: