Husband loves it, but annoyed by hood.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Happy once again!! from Seattle, WA on Sunday, November 4, 2012
This is a great alternative to my husband's heavy raincoat. He is very pleased. I have the same coat and always leave the hood down, but he is annoyed that it's difficult to roll the hood up. Otherwise, he really likes this jacket. And the price was ridiculous. (Keep the good deals coming, Sierra Trading Post).
- Best Uses: Daily Use, Work
- Cons: Difficult To Roll Up Hood
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Pros: Attractive Design, Comfortable, Lightweight, Versatile
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: Yes
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: