Just love these!!!!
Reviewed by Julie run in the rain from Junction City Oregon on Tuesday, October 26, 2010
I bought 2 one in green, one in the blue (LOVE BOTH!!) I live in Oregon and the second time I wore one It really rained on me, and I was kept dry! I like these because I can layer, or just wear in the spring 4 light use I run in these and they fit GREAT!! ZIP GREAT!! HOODS GREAT!! I love everything about them!! I bought the medium, I wear about a 10p in women and these still leave me enough room 4 a double layer of tee shirt when cold, and looks stylish Too!! THANKS!! GREAT price to!!
- Describe Yourself: Classic Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Blocks Wind, Comfortable, Flattering, High Quality, Nice Color, Stylish, Versatile
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: