Nice jacket, good deal.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Wet kayaker from Sacramento, CA on Monday, November 1, 2010
I will be using this jacket if it rains while I'm kayaking. It's nice and light, waterproof, breathable, and packs down to a nice bundle. It's actually a few inches too long for paddling but for the price, it will work just fine.
- Best Uses: Kayaking
- Cons: No self-storage pocket
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Compresses, High Quality, Nice hood, Waterproof
- Sizing: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: