My new favorite!
Reviewed by Rowing Jackie from Tidewater, OR on Monday, November 1, 2010
I have rarely found an item of clothing with which I have been so satisfied from the start! I'm 5'11" with a mature athletic build and usually wear a size 12. The size L gives me room in the shoulders, the body and sleeve lengths are perfect and the fit is flattering while still leaving room for layering. Now that's a feat! Coastal Oregon rain and wind are fierce and this jacket is keeping me dry and mobile. I look forward to hiking in the rain and using the pit zips. The bright green color makes me very happy as well. Oh, am I gushing?
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Wear to School, Wear To Work
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Blocks Wind, Comfortable, Flattering, High Quality, Nice Color, Stylish, Versatile, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: