It's everything it claims to be!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Jules from Seattle, WA on Wednesday, November 24, 2010
This coat is appropriate for all kinds of weather. I have worn it on humid rainy days here in the Pacific Northwest with a short sleeve underneath, and during our Arctic Blast with fleece underneath and been extremely comfortable. Full cut without making you look like Tweety Bird, layerable, lightweight are pros I appreciate. Also full hood with visor that protects your face in a pouring rain. Perfect coat! Color (Yerba Green)will be appropriate all year round. Great pockets (big), easy zipper are other benefits. I have worn it every day since I received it and have absolutely no complaints.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Wear to School, Wear To Work
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Blocks Wind, Comfortable, Flattering, High Quality, Nice Color, Stylish, Versatile, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: