Great all around!
Reviewed by Happy & Dry from Washington, DC on Friday, December 3, 2010
Great rain jacket! I ordered this in the Tamale color first and while it was a great color, it was a bit bright for my taste. I exchanged it for the Yerba Green and was very satisfied with that color. I am 4'5" and about 115lbs and the Small fits very well. I can easily layer underneath it, yet it doesn't look too big when worn as my only layer. Lightweight and comfortable! I use it for commuting when waiting in the rain for the bus and for all my outdoor adventures. I might order another one to keep on reserve!
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, RAINY DAYS, Wear to School, Wear To Work
- Describe Yourself: Classic Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, High Quality, Nice Color, Versatile
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: