Marmot Precip - Great rain jacket!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mel from Colorado from Boulder on Monday, April 11, 2011
Nice inexpensive rain jacket, well made, comfortable, lightweight, and packs up small. Marmot makes some great fun colors, and they make good quality gear. I work outdoors so I need gear that I can count on to combat the changing weather. The Precip is good for those sudden summer storms - it is very light and doesn't get hot.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Wear to Church, Wear to School, Wear To Work
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Blocks Wind, Comfortable, Nice Color, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: