Just What I Wanted !
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Traveler from Prescott, AZ on Friday, May 13, 2011
I have not used my jacket yet but I think it will be just what I need. I am going on a cruise to Northern Europe and Iceland and need to be prepared for rain. It folds into a compact light weight bundle for packing. I like the bright color and should be able to layer warm clothes under it. I like the longer back section and even though the sleeves are too long for me the velcro tabs hold them in place..
- Best Uses: Casual Wear
- Describe Yourself: Classic Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Blocks Wind, Comfortable, Compressable, Flattering, High Quality, Nice Color
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels too long
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: