Great Birthday Gift!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Grandmom Pat from Huntsville, Al on Monday, November 7, 2011
Packs easily. I've worn it as warming layer over sweatshirts and find it very wind and water resistant. Even in rain, I was warm, but some dampness--not a raincoat--but a very useful product.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Layer piece wgood hood, Wear to School
- Cons: Not Weather-proof
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Blocks Wind, Comfortable, Nice Color, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: Yes
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: