Still a great jacket, but some changes!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Delaware Hiker from Delaware on Saturday, December 24, 2011
I had my first Marmot for 9 years, I hike 1-2 times a week, year round. It was just starting to show tears...the new model has shorter pit zips giving an overall smaller feel the the jacket, I returned it and ordered one size up...fit is better!
- Best Uses: Hiking and Backpacking
- Cons: Pit Zips are smaller
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Blocks Wind, Comfortable, High Quality, Nice Color, Versatile
- Sizing: Feels too small
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: