So far, so good.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by DJ from Grand Haven, MI on Thursday, April 19, 2012
I'm 5'4", 118 lbs - the small fits well. Roomy enough to layer under, but not too big. I have longer arms and the sleeves in this jacket are actually a little too long on me. Great wind protection. Haven't worn it in the rain yet but I anticipate it will perform well. The only thing that's a litte disappointing is the noisy/stiff fabric - but I guess thats too be expected with a waterproof jacket. Love the color (bright blue).
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Spectator-sporting events
- Cons: Stiff Material
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Blocks Wind, Comfortable, Nice Color, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels too long
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: