Great rain pants!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by HikerGirl from Austin, TX on Tuesday, December 7, 2010
I bought these for my recent trip to Peru and loved them. They are lightweight, breathable, kept me completely dry and protected from the wind and held up well to pretty heavy use in the rainforest and on the Inca Trail.
- Best Uses: Backcountry, Hiking
- Describe Yourself: Intermediate
- Gear Usage: Wet andor windy weather
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, Lightweight, Stylish, Waterproof
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: