Many uses. Great pant for the money.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Retired active Yooper from Watersmeet, MI on Monday, January 23, 2012
These are my second pair of pants. I live in the UP of Michigan and am outside every day no matter what the weather. In the summer I take these along on hikes, golfing, camping and fishing and hunting. In the winter I use them as an outside layer almost every day. I like the fact that they are waterproof and windproof. My old pair finally lost it's inside coating after four years of constant use. I have had other waterproof pants and these are the best. Couldn't do without them!
- Best Uses: Backcountry, Camping, Cross Country, Downhill, Fishing, Golfing, Hiking, Snowboarding/Skiing
- Describe Yourself: Advanced
- Gear Usage: Outside layer, Rainpants
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, Lightweight, Waterproof
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: