Keeping it dry!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Livin' Alaska from Interior, Alaska on Tuesday, March 27, 2012
I just bought my second pair of these rain pants- I love them! I work as a hiking/naturalist guide in Alaska in the summers, and we get a LOT of rain. Of 100 days in our summer season, I probably wear these 80 of those days, sometimes all day, sometimes on and off. They have never let a drop of water in regardless of the downpour, and I have done some serious strenuous hiking in these- a pair of longjohns or a breathable pants underneath, and I am set! I highly recommend these for anyone trying to keep dry in inclement weather.
- Best Uses: Backpacking, Camping, Hiking
- Describe Yourself: Professional/Guide
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, High-Quality Material and Stitching, Lightweight, Packable
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: