About Marmot Sawtooth 15°F Down Sleeping Bag - Long, Extra-Wide, 600 Fill Power
Closeouts. Marmot's Sawtooth 15°F sleeping bag offers extra length and width that's ideal for larger campers, as well as the incredible warmth of soft, lofty, lightweight 600 fill power goose down to cold nights.
Specs about Marmot Sawtooth 15°F Down Sleeping Bag - Long, Extra-Wide, 600 Fill Power
- Insulation material: Goose down
- Insulation fill power: 600
- Temperature rating: 15°F / -9°C
- Shell material: Nylon
- Lining material: Polyester
- Girth (shoulder/hip/foot): 70/66/44"
- Fits to: 6'6"
- Length: 91"
- Stuff size: 18x8-1/2"
- Zipper: Left
- Stuff sack: Yes
- Storage sack: Yes
- Weight: 3 lb. 7 oz.
- Recommended use: Backpacking
- Made in China
- Visit our Sleeping Bag Guide
- Cannot ship to Australia
- Cannot ship to New Zealand
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by cyclist10 from Portland, ME on Tuesday, October 2, 2012I bought this for my boyfriend who is 6'1" and it fit him perfectly. He was comfortably warm in the White Mountains with this bag and a fleece liner (all he slept in was long underwear bottoms!) at the end of September.
- Best Uses: Backpacking, Camping
- Pros: Compressable, Length, Warm, Width
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.