Verified Buyer Reviewed by WMB from Colorado Springs, CO on Monday, April 11, 2011
Great spring skiing softshell! Spent a week in it and loved it. Only downside is it could use a sleeve pocket and another inside pocket, but overall sufficient capacity for spring skiing stuff, only reason I rated it a 4 - otherwise a 5. I caught an aspen on my should while skiing a glade, but the jacket took the punishment in stride - wish I did!
- Best Uses: Bad Weather, Daily Use, Going Out, Outdoor Activities, Travel
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Pros: Absolutely stops the wind, Attractive Design, Durable, Good Cut, Lightweight, Resists abrasion, Sheds light precip, Versatile, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No