Verified Buyer Reviewed by tron from West Chester, Pa on Wednesday, October 24, 2012
Good fit for me Im a 32/32. Bit lighter than I expected but results in a more versatile pant than a winter snow pant. Doubt I would ski in the cold with these but w log johns could handle a cold wet day.
- Best Uses: Backpacking, Camping, Casual Wear, Hiking, Travel, Work
- Describe Yourself: Environmentalist
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, High-Quality Material and Stitching, Lightweight, Packable
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No