Why change a good thing.
Reviewed by Lady Godiva the House Painter. from Red Bluff, CA on Thursday, January 5, 2012
I have several from many years past. Overall, still good quality. However I am quite disappointed in the diminshed angora to HALF of what it was, and more synthetic fiber. The old one was so angel soft, thicker, heavenly comforting. The new one has a tighter fit and knit. The only redemming feature in that respect is, that is less attractive to moths whom can find an easily digestible meal. Mine have many tiny holes. I love natural fabrics, excusite, but basic clothing. As often the case nowadays, when I no longer get what I expect and what I am paying for, well I just have to send it back. However I am very disappointed. I would be hard pressed to find a garment so exceptional. I did buy another one of your thermal brand tops in 100% marino wool. It has amazing warmth to weight. However my old Medina will always be my first love. Soo... soft, warm, cudly. I will just have to do a much better job of keeping moths from joining me at my dinner table.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Under shirt sweaters pj, Wear To Work
- Comfort vs Style: Comfort Driven
- Cons: Angora reduced to 20, Clingy, More pricy, Smaller fitting, Texture leodard like, Was once luxurously soft
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: A little less fussy care, Warm pretty functional
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: