About Melange Home Dobby Stripe Duvet Set - King, 430 Thread Count
Closeouts. Consistently exceeding the expectations of customers and design connoisseurs, Melange Home is known for its elegant dobby stripe bedding. This King duvet set alternates lustrous satin with a matte stripe in soft 430 thread count cotton.
- A Manhattan-based company, Melange Home partners with leading designers to create gorgeous, high-thread-count fabrics in on-trend colors
- Set includes duvet cover with button closure and two shams with envelope closures
- Size: King
- Duvet: 106x92"
- Shams (2): 21x36"
- Fabric: 100% cotton
- Thread count: 430
- Care: Machine wash/dry
- Made in China
Specs about Melange Home Dobby Stripe Duvet Set - King, 430 Thread Count
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Talia from VT on Tuesday, October 15, 2013Loved the fabric and quality but the color was too minty, thought it would have more of a grey tone, didn't match my bedroom was bummed to return it!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mimi from ashfield ma on Thursday, December 27, 2012The only thing that could have been better with this duvet is if they had put loops or ties on the corners. I sewed my own on.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Karmakid from Denver, Colorado on Thursday, September 20, 2012Purchased this to go over the down comforter I also got from STP. Wonderful quality, oversized to accommodate shrinkage in the wash, beautiful soft silky feel to the fabric. goes well in my abode!
- Best Uses: Change Of Color, Cool Climate, Decoration, Everyday Bedding
- Describe Yourself: High-end Shopper
- Pros: Attractive Design, Easy To Change, Great Color, Soft
Verified Buyer Reviewed by coral494 from Loveland,CO on Thursday, August 9, 2012Able to use just duvet in hot summer and it looks great. Will add the down comforter as it gets cool.Very good construction.
- Best Uses: Everyday Bedding, Formal Bedding
- Describe Yourself: Budget Shopper
- Pros: Attractive Design, Soft
Verified Buyer Reviewed by ala53 from Prescott, AZ on Tuesday, July 31, 2012These sheets are soft and luxurious. The weight is perfect for summer nights. The only drawback is the that the depth of the sheets are a bit short for our mattress. We have to really work to get the fitted sheet on, but the quality and comfort of the sheets make it worth the slight inconvenience.
- Best Uses: Everyday Bedding
- Describe Yourself: Midrange Shopper
- Pros: Attractive Design, Great Color, Soft
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.