About Merrell Chameleon3 Velum Trail Shoes (For Men)
Closeouts. The rugged Vibram® Chameleon outsole of Merrell’s Chameleon3 Velum trail shoes adapts to a variety of terrain as easy as one, two, three --- hence its name.
- Breathable synthetic and air mesh upper with protective TPU toe and heel bumpers
- Removable, moisture-wicking OrthoLite®-cushioned insole
- Shock-absorbing Air Cushion® heel
- AEGIS Microbe Shield® antimicrobial lining prevents odor
- Lugged outsole
- Weight: 2 lb. 2 oz. pr.
- Medium width
- Made in China
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide
Specs about Merrell Chameleon3 Velum Trail Shoes (For Men)
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Rize Up! from Albuquerque, NM on Saturday, November 13, 2010merrell's unique design with a good solid vibram sole allows me to use this shoe for construciton/landscaping work.
- Best Uses: Trail hiking, Work
- Cons: Foot slips a bit in shoe
- Pros: Good price, Good vibram sole, Unique Design
Verified Buyer Reviewed by fooj from Kailua, HI on Sunday, October 24, 2010These shoes are pretty well built, fairly light and are true to size. For my feet, there are a couple of hot spots where there are internal glue/seam points. I've adjusted the lacing and these spots seem to be less noticeable. I like the color and the high quality Vibram sole.
- Best Uses: Casual, Light Trail
- Cons: Chemical smell, Hot spots here and there
- Pros: Fit right, Quality build
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Stitcher from Ohio on Monday, October 18, 2010Bought these for my husband. He likes them and says they are comfortable. They look nice enough to be worn with more dressy clothes, because they are fairly dark and don't have all the flashy parts you see on so many athletic shoes. A good buy.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by BC from SYDNEY AUSTRALIA on Sunday, October 10, 2010All round shoe
- Best Uses: Walking on maked trails
- Cons: none
- Pros: Tough make
Verified Buyer Reviewed by fyrray from Laguna Niguel, CA on Thursday, October 7, 2010Hiking in the hills. I about vomited when I saw the color. Looked like some Eco-nazi designed the color and then I tried it on. I had more arch support from my old flip-flops. Sorry, this product was not for me. Send it back to the drawing board.
- Best Uses: Sell to someone else
- Cons: UGLY color and no arch
- Pros: Couldn't find one