Customer Reviews Of:
Merrell Chameleon3 Velum Trail Shoes (For Men)
Closeouts. The rugged Vibram® Chameleon outsole of Merrell’s Chameleon3 Velum trail shoes adapts to a variety of terrain as easy as one, two, three --- hence its name.
- Breathable synthetic and air mesh upper with protective TPU toe and heel bumpers
- Removable, moisture-wicking OrthoLite®-cushioned insole
- Shock-absorbing Air Cushion® heel
- AEGIS Microbe Shield® antimicrobial lining prevents odor
- Lugged outsole
- Weight: 2 lb. 2 oz. pr.
- Medium width
- Made in China
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide
Average Rating based on 19 reviews 4.210526 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Rize Up! from Albuquerque, NM on Saturday, November 13, 2010merrell's unique design with a good solid vibram sole allows me to use this shoe for construciton/landscaping work.
- Best Uses: Trail hiking, Work
- Cons: Foot slips a bit in shoe
- Pros: Good price, Good vibram sole, Unique Design
Verified Buyer Reviewed by fooj from Kailua, HI on Sunday, October 24, 2010These shoes are pretty well built, fairly light and are true to size. For my feet, there are a couple of hot spots where there are internal glue/seam points. I've adjusted the lacing and these spots seem to be less noticeable. I like the color and the high quality Vibram sole.
- Best Uses: Casual, Light Trail
- Cons: Chemical smell, Hot spots here and there
- Pros: Fit right, Quality build
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Stitcher from Ohio on Monday, October 18, 2010Bought these for my husband. He likes them and says they are comfortable. They look nice enough to be worn with more dressy clothes, because they are fairly dark and don't have all the flashy parts you see on so many athletic shoes. A good buy.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by BC from SYDNEY AUSTRALIA on Sunday, October 10, 2010All round shoe
- Best Uses: Walking on maked trails
- Cons: none
- Pros: Tough make
Verified Buyer Reviewed by fyrray from Laguna Niguel, CA on Thursday, October 7, 2010Hiking in the hills. I about vomited when I saw the color. Looked like some Eco-nazi designed the color and then I tried it on. I had more arch support from my old flip-flops. Sorry, this product was not for me. Send it back to the drawing board.
- Best Uses: Sell to someone else
- Cons: UGLY color and no arch
- Pros: Couldn't find one
Verified Buyer Reviewed by timothy from San Francisco on Wednesday, October 6, 2010Not as stiff as others have mentioned. Quite surprised in the fit. Good Shoe.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Merrell lover from Virginia Beach, Va. on Monday, October 4, 2010Sierra Trading Post was the only web site that had this shoe in stock and in the size I needed. Thank you!!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mudphud from Seattle, WA on Monday, October 4, 2010Use it for walking and hiking. It's very comfortable.
- Best Uses: Hiking, Walking
- Pros: Comfortable, Versatile
Verified Buyer Reviewed by not hiking in these shoes from st. louis, mo on Sunday, September 26, 2010blistered within 10 minutes, the rigid heel back was painful even through my thickest wool socks.
- Cons: Rigid shoe back-blisterss
- Pros: Nice Looking Shoe
Verified Buyer Reviewed by ltsden from Denver on Thursday, September 23, 2010I wear mostly Merrells: they are the perfect shoe for my feet. This pair is cool and comfortable for both all-day indoor wear and for outdoor activities.
- Best Uses: Hiking, Walking
- Pros: Comfotable