Best Primaloft jacket for the money.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Dan from High Desert of Southern Cali on Tuesday, November 8, 2011
This Primaloft jacket is suprisingly warm for the amount of insulation it has. Very wind-resistant and water-resistant, it makes for an outstanding outer layer for outdoor activities when it isnt pouring. The pit zips are a nice feature that should be on *all* jackets, but sadly isnt. My main gripe would be the lack of hood cinches that would allow you to truly batten the hatches on those windy days. Its "travel pillow" feature is pretty nice, but takes some practice to fully fill out the pillow. Also makes it very compact for your backpack or carry-on luggage. The XXL fits my 6'4", rather large frame very well, with just the right amount of length in all areas. A very worthwhile purchase, overall!
- Best Uses: Backpacking, Daily Use, Outdoor Activities
- Cons: No hood cinch
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Pros: Attractive Design, Comfortable, Durable, Good Cut, Lightweight, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No