About Merrell High Cascade Mountaineering Boots (For Women)
Built for the long haul, comfort and protection, these Merrell boots help you challenge (and conquer) all but the toughest peaks you can find.
- Water-repellent Perwanger leather upper with synthetic reinforcement.
- Shock-absorbing polyurethane footbed and steel shank for support and stability.
- Deep lug Vibram® outsole for grip in difficult conditions.
- Twin tongue bellows system for trail scree protection.
- Stainless ball-bearing lacing system.
- Water-repellent glove leather lining.
- Padded collar and inner tongue.
- Protective overlays at toe and Achilles.
- Crampon compatible.
- Height 6¼” at tongue, 5” at Achilles.
- 3 lb. 14 oz. pr.
- Leather and synthetic upper.
- Closeouts. Hungary.
Specs about Merrell High Cascade Mountaineering Boots (For Women)
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.