My son loves them....
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Trail Troll from NC on Tuesday, June 5, 2012
I purchased these for my son, who is constantly doing something... surfing, martial arts, biking, running etc. I don't think he will use them for long runs but he will wear them as his all day, everyday, active person shoes. First pair was purchased in his normal "running" shoe size and it was too long. Went back a half size to his "dress shoe" size (if he wore such a thing) and they were perfect.
- Arch Type: Low Arch
- Best Uses: Mixed Terrain, Trail Running, Walking
- Describe Yourself: Avid Athlete
- Pros: Durable, Lightweight
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: Yes
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: