About Millennium Creations 14K Gold and Garnet Earrings
Closeouts. Gold and garnet are resplendent in these elegantly simple earrings from Millennium Creations, bezel set in 14K gold with French wires.
- Millennium Creations is a high-end jewelry manufacturer specializing in the latest designs, flawlessly crafted using the finest quality gemstones and precious metals
- For pierced ears
- French wires
- Dimensions: 3/8x3/8"
- Drop: 3/4"
- Stones: 8x8mm
- Material: 14K gold, garnet
- Made in Turkey
Specs about Millennium Creations 14K Gold and Garnet Earrings
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by audilady from San Francisco Bay Area on Saturday, March 31, 2012With the current trend for "bling," it's difficult to find styles that don't overwhelm. This style focuses solely on the gems. Classic and can be worn anytime!
- Best Uses: Business, Casual, Everyday
- Describe Yourself: Classic
- Pros: Good Length, Good Quality
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Albuquerque Phoenix from Central Texas/New Mexico on Tuesday, January 31, 2012These simplistic yet elegant garnet french wires are the perfect color for those who are of the autumn fashion color group. The wires are very very delicate and need to be handled with a light touch. So, they would not be a good choice for girls or teens.And, definitely not the earring choice to wear horsebackriding or camping either! Wear them to work if you are NOT an active gym teacher or on special occasions. These earrings will become lost on the larger boned woman. Yet, for the petite, they are a superb accent on which one will receive many compliments.They are best displayed with exposed ear lobe hair styles.
- Best Uses: Anytime Anywhere, Versatility in use
- Cons: 2 petite for the average
- Pros: Delicate gold wires, Matching garnets, Rich orange-red, simplicity of design, Small scale for petites
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.