About Millet Hybrid Climbing Shoes (For Men)
Closeouts. Built for all-purpose climbing, Millet's Hybrid climbing shoes are comfortable and precise thanks to their padded tongue, symmetrical shape and high-density 4PointGrip rubber outsole, making them at home everywhere from the gym to the local crag.
Specs about Millet Hybrid Climbing Shoes (For Men)
- Recommended use: Trad climbing,Sport climbing
- Last: Slip
- Shape of last: Flat
- Lacing system: Touch fasten
- Upper: Suede
- Outsole: Rubber
- Weight (pair): 1 lb. 9 oz.
- Made in China
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Active outdoorsman from NEOH on Thursday, September 27, 2012Very impressed with these shoes, nothing fancy or aggressive about them just good grip and fit. Ordered the 7 1/2 for my 8 to 8 1/2 foot. Originally wanted to return them for an 8 but they broke in nicely after a few days, still a bit snug but perfect for my short route climbs
Verified Buyer Reviewed by realpro from Mid Atlantic on Tuesday, August 21, 2012Run (at least) one size too large. My street (shoe) size is 9.5, and the 8.5 are still a wee bit too large!!!
Only used it for a couple of gym sessions, but I was impressed with how comfortable they are. Not overly aggressive, not super sticky, but a good balance for moderate routes.
- Cons: Not very sticky
- Pros: Comfortable, Fits Well
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.