Racing around in daily life??
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mojave Moon from Mojave Desert, California on Thursday, April 19, 2012
Good for racing around from one activity to the next, meaning that it is versatile enough for ANY casual event, as a shirt OR a jacket, as sportswear OR dressy casual. Its large number of external seamed features share the common denominator of denim, creating style up the yang-yang, while avoiding "busyness." Have not worn it extensively enough to comment on the button issue or washing results, so did not give it 5 stars.
- Best Uses: Running errands
- Cons: None discovered yet
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Breathable, Finished seams
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No