About Montane Terra Alpine Pants - Soft Shell (For Men)
Closeouts. Super-stretchy, lightweight soft shell material and thigh vents for cooling ventilation make Montane's Terra Alpine pants well-suited for climbing and trekking.
- Four-way stretch for full mobility
- Adjustable tunnel webbing belt with low-profile buckle closure
- Mesh-lined hand pockets, one with internal security pocket
- Mesh-lined thigh vents can also be used as small pockets
- Articulated knees
- Ankle zip with gusset
- Active cut with high-lift crotch
- Ankle zips: 11"
- Inseam: Short 30", Regular 32" (based on large)
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Fabric: 90% nylon, 10% spandex
- Care: Machine wash, hang dry
- Made in China
Specs about Montane Terra Alpine Pants - Soft Shell (For Men)
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Jake from Honolulu, HI on Wednesday, February 1, 2012Glad I bought these. Got them to use as an alternative for my Marmot Scree's. Great casual pants in moderate weather. I wear a baselayer under them if the weather gets colder. These pants have good stretch and are comfortable. Based on other reviews I bought a size larger than normal, so the XL fits well.
- Best Uses: Casual, Hiking
- Cons: Runs Small
- Pros: Comfortable, Looks good, Stretchy
Verified Buyer Reviewed by cka from Clovis, CA on Tuesday, January 17, 2012I bought these for climbing, and they work very well. I'm just not sure how well they'll hold up to contact with our sierra granite. Time will tell...
- Best Uses: Climbing hiking
- Pros: Built in belt, Good Fit, Light Weight, Stretchy fabric
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Buffscott from Storrs, CT on Wednesday, January 4, 2012Pants seem to be made of nice material, but the legs are just way too thin/tight, they're practically tights. Returned.
- Cons: Thin legs
Verified Buyer Reviewed by woodsrider300 from Winchester KY on Tuesday, December 27, 2011I have used these pants to hike in only. Great for cooler weather. Plenty of pockets. I bought a large and had to exchange for X-large because waist runs small.I am 5 ft 9 in and about 170 lbs. have a 30 in inseam. The X-large short fit with room to spare.
- Cons: Size runs small
- Pros: Light weight strechy
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Alex from Maine on Monday, November 21, 2011Decent pants if you are looking for something light and water resistant. Cool built in belt. My pair functioned fine for a day, then the lower pant leg got several tears from walking through brush on a trail. Good as long as abrasion resistance is not a requirement.
- Best Uses: Jogging, Snow activity
- Cons: Not durable, Runs Small
- Pros: Comfortable, Lightweight, Nice pockets, Water Resistant
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
I am looking into this, but normally a "S" represents a short length. I will get back to you with a definite answer.