Not a hoodie to be trifled with.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Trout Master from Oregon City, OR on Friday, September 24, 2010
When I purchased this hoodie, I sat my wife down and gravely informed her that we had acquired the coziest hoodie known to man, and that we could no longer hope to acquire a hoodie any cozier than that which we already posessed. While it's true that this hoodie is warm, snuggly, durable, and cozy beyond belief; we must cope with the daily reality that we can never hope to encounter a hoodie cozier than this. Is it worth it? Yes. Yes, it is.
- Best Uses: Bad Weather, Daily Use, Outdoor Activities, Travel
- Describe Yourself: Classic Dresser
- Pros: Attractive Design, Comfortable, Durable, Good Cut, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: