About Mountain Force Devon II Ski Jacket - Waterproof, Insulated (For Men)
Closeouts. After 600 extensive quality checks later -- yes, they counted each and every one -- Mountain Force's Devon II ski jacket is ready to hit the lifts. The waterproof breathable shell has four-way stretch for maximum freedom of motion, a waterproof and heat-reflecting ceramic membrane and a combination of pass-through sleeve vents and pit zips to quickly dump excess heat on the go.
Specs about Mountain Force Devon II Ski Jacket - Waterproof, Insulated (For Men)
- Waterproof materials: Waterproof breathable membrane
- Seam sealed: Full
- Closure: Two-way,Zip neck,YKK®,Zipper
- Fabric: 89% nylon, 11% polyurethane
- Lining: 88% polyester, 12% elastane
- Insulation: Synthetic combined with ceramic membrane
- Care: Machine wash, hang dry
- Total weight: 2 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in China
- Visit our Waterproof Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Jim from NYC on Thursday, May 12, 2016The best fabrics and craftsmanship. My only concern is that the Velcro fasteners on the front zipper flap seem loose...
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.