About Mountain Hardwear 20°F Hotbed Flame Sleeping Bag - Mummy, Long
Closeouts. The vertical baffles and Lamina construction of Mountain Hardwear's 20°F Hotbed Flame long sleeping bag maximize the loft and warmth of the Thermal.Q Thermic MX synthetic insulation for a cozy sleep. The roomy fit, face gasket and draft tube boost warmth and minimize air leaks.
Specs about Mountain Hardwear 20°F Hotbed Flame Sleeping Bag - Mummy, Long
- Insulation material: Thermal.Q 200 g/m²
- Fill weight: 37.39 ounces
- Temperature rating: 20°F / -6°C
- EN Temp rating: 29°F /20°F /-14°F
- Shell material: 75 denier polyester
- Lining material: 75 denier polyester
- Girth (shoulder/hip/foot): 65/64/43"
- Fits to: 6'6"
- Length: 84"
- Stuff size: 17x9"
- Stuff sack: Yes
- Storage sack: Yes
- Weight: 3 lb. 10 oz.
- Recommended use: Backpacking,Family camping
- Made in China
- Visit our Sleeping Bag Guide
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 3-Star Review
AverageReviewed by Outdoor Guy from Sierras on Tuesday, February 27, 2018Mountain Hardwear stuff is always a cut above. Not this sleeping bag. The overall quality is average at best. Both the inner and outer fabric fabric are nothing special. The cut is fine. The zipper is YKK. The eighty bucks I paid was a fair price, not a great price.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.