About Mountain Hardwear 20°F Hotbed Flame Sleeping Bag - Mummy
Closeouts. The vertical baffles and Lamina construction of Mountain Hardwear's 20°F Hotbed Flame sleeping bag maximize the loft and warmth of the Thermal.Q Thermic MX synthetic insulation for a cozy sleep. The roomy fit, face gasket and draft tube boost warmth and minimize air leaks.
Specs about Mountain Hardwear 20°F Hotbed Flame Sleeping Bag - Mummy
- Insulation material: Thermal.Q 200 g/m²
- Fill weight: 34.29 ounces
- Temperature rating: 20°F / -7°C
- EN Temp rating: 29°F /20°F /-14°F
- Shell material: 75 denier polyester
- Lining material: 75 denier polyester
- Girth (shoulder/hip/foot): 63/59/41"
- Fits to: 6'
- Length: 78"
- Stuff size: 17x9"
- Stuff sack: Yes
- Storage sack: Yes
- Weight: 3 lb. 5 oz.
- Recommended use: Family camping,Backpacking
- Made in China
- Visit our Sleeping Bag Guide
- US shipments only
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.