About Mountain Hardwear 22°F Lamina Z Flame Sleeping Bag - Mummy, Long
Closeouts. Built with Lamina construction that helps maintain insulation loft and eliminate cold spots, Mountain Hardwear's Lamina Z Flame 22°F long sleeping bag promises a warm, comfortable sleep in below-freezing weather. The zoned insulation design features extra insulation where it matters most.
Specs about Mountain Hardwear 22°F Lamina Z Flame Sleeping Bag - Mummy, Long
- Insulation material: Thermal.Q 120 g/m²
- Fill weight: 34 ounces
- Temperature rating: 22°F / -6°C
- EN Temp rating: 32°F /22°F /-9°F
- Shell material: 30 denier nylon ripstop
- Lining material: Polyester
- Girth (shoulder/hip/foot): 65/64/43"
- Fits to: 6'6"
- Length: 84"
- Stuff size: 16x7"
- Storage sack: Yes
- Compression sack: Yes
- Weight: 2 lb. 14 oz.
- Recommended use: Backpacking
- Made in China
- Visit our Sleeping Bag Guide
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Beverlie from Tennessee on Sunday, May 20, 2018this is an awesome, warm, and light sleeping bag, and it fits perfectly in my pack!
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.