About Mountain Hardwear 22°F Lamina Z Flame Sleeping Bag - Mummy
Closeouts. Built with Lamina construction that helps maintain insulation loft and eliminate cold spots, Mountain Hardwear's 22°F Lamina Z Flame sleeping bag promises a warm, comfortable sleep in below-freezing weather. The zoned insulation design features extra insulation where it matters most.
Specs about Mountain Hardwear 22°F Lamina Z Flame Sleeping Bag - Mummy
- Insulation material: Thermal.Q 120 g/m²
- Fill weight: 31 ounces
- Temperature rating: 22°F / -6°C
- EN Temp rating: 32°F /22°F
- Shell material: 30 denier nylon ripstop
- Lining material: Polyester
- Girth (shoulder/hip/foot): 63/59/41"
- Fits to: 6'
- Length: 78"
- Stuff size: 16x7"
- Storage sack: Yes
- Compression sack: Yes
- Weight: 2 lb. 11 oz.
- Recommended use: Backpacking
- Made in China
- Visit our Sleeping Bag Guide
- US shipments only
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.