About Mountain Hardwear 35°F Hotbed Spark Sleeping Bag - Mummy
Closeouts. The vertical baffles and Lamina construction of Mountain Hardwear's 35°F Hotbed Spark sleeping bag maximize the loft and warmth of the Thermal.Q Thermic MX synthetic insulation for a cozy sleep. The roomy fit, face gasket and draft tube boost warmth and minimize air leaks.
Specs about Mountain Hardwear 35°F Hotbed Spark Sleeping Bag - Mummy
- Insulation material: Thermal.Q 100 g/m²
- Fill weight: 22.19 ounces
- Temperature rating: 35°F / 2°C
- EN Temp rating: 43°F /35°F /9°F
- Shell material: 75 denier polyester
- Lining material: 75 denier polyester
- Girth (shoulder/hip/foot): 63/59/41"
- Fits to: 6'
- Length: 78"
- Stuff size: 14x8"
- Stuff sack: Yes
- Storage sack: Yes
- Weight: 2 lb. 9 oz.
- Recommended use: Family camping,Backpacking
- Made in China
- Visit our Sleeping Bag Guide
- US shipments only
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
“The spec says the length is 78", fit to 6'. 78" is much longer than 6'. Will it fit a 6'2" person?”
You probably could fit 6'2", but it is only rated to 6' comfortably.
“In order to zip 2 of these bags together one would need a left and right handed zipper, correct?”
Yes, to zip compatible mummy bags together they need to be opposite zips.