About Mountain Hardwear 42°F Hotbed Ember Sleeping Bag - Mummy
Closeouts. The vertical baffles and Lamina construction of Mountain Hardwear's 42°F Hotbed Ember sleeping bag maximize the loft and warmth of the Thermal.Q synthetic insulation for a cozy sleep. The roomy fit, face gasket and draft tube boost warmth and minimize air leaks.
Specs about Mountain Hardwear 42°F Hotbed Ember Sleeping Bag - Mummy
- Insulation material: Thermal.Q 100 g/m²
- Fill weight: 15.24 ounces
- Temperature rating: 42°F / 6°C
- EN Temp rating: 50°F /42°F /19°F
- Shell material: 70 denier polyester
- Lining material: Polyester
- Girth (shoulder/hip/foot): 63/59/41"
- Fits to: 6'
- Length: 78"
- Stuff size: 17x9"
- Stuff sack: Yes
- Storage sack: Yes
- Weight: 2 lb. 3 oz.
- Recommended use: Family camping
- Made in China
- Visit our Sleeping Bag Guide
- US shipments only
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.