About Mountain Hardwear 45°F Hibachi Mummy Sleeping Bag - 600 Fill Power
Closeouts. A great choice for mild, damp nights, Mountain Hardwear's 15°F Hibachi down sleeping bag features water-repellent Q.Shield Down® that keeps you warm even when wet.
Specs about Mountain Hardwear 45°F Hibachi Mummy Sleeping Bag - 600 Fill Power
- Insulation material: Goose down with Q.Shield® (Down fibers are infused with a permanent water repellency that helps maintain insulating performance even when exposed to moisture)
- Insulation fill power: 600
- EN Temp rating: 50°F /40°F /15°F
- Shell material: 30 denier nylon ripstop
- Lining material: 30 denier nylon taffeta
- Girth (shoulder/hip/foot): 62/58/38"
- Fits to: 6'
- Length: 78"
- Stuff size: 13x17"
- Zipper: Left
- Stuff sack: Yes
- Storage sack: Yes
- Weight: 2 lb.
- Recommended use: Backpacking
- Made in China
- Visit our Sleeping Bag Guide
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by AR in KY from Kentucky on Sunday, June 14, 2015This is a perfect summer bag for all but the hottest weather.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Blue Flax from Mountain West on Saturday, June 6, 2015This was purchased as a gift, and the recipient was pleasantly surprised at the quality and light weight of the product. She has not yet field tested it, but said it was every bit as good as one in a famous sporting goods store for a fraction of the price.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Pstm13 from Eastern Idaho on Tuesday, May 19, 2015Found a great deal on this bag for my upcoming trip hiking the Teton Crest Trail. The bag feels light with high loft and compresses well. It does not zip into my MH bivy as I hoped but that's no big deal.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
Item 6953G Temp rating is EN Rating: T-Limit 45 degrees / 15C