Verified Buyer Reviewed by Boomer hiker from Salem OR on Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Ordered two of these shirts in size Medium because I wanted to use them as a layered outer shirt for travel. I normally wear size Small and thought going up one size would be adequate for a loose fit. WRONG! A medium was way too small. Shoulders too tight plus buttoning closed was not an option. Otherwise, construction and styling looked good. Have returned them and ordered a size Large. Hopefully that will fit.
- Best Uses: Camping, Hiking, Outdoor Activities, Travel
- Chest Size: Feels too small
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Dries Easily, Lightweight
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No