Nice light sofshell
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Sher from Boulder, CO on Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Nice shoft shell that I bought for my duaghter in Alaska. She put it on immediately and went fishing in a light rain. The jacket kept her warm and dry. It does run a little small but she loves the fit.
- Best Uses: Backcountry, Casual Wear, fishing
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Breathable, Durable, Lightweight, Wind Resistant
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length