Verified Buyer Reviewed by dc from Houston, TX on Monday, November 8, 2010
Nice lightweight softshell jacket. Perfect for Houston climate. Nice fit, not too tight and not too loose. The firebrick color is not as rich as anticipated, kinda looks faded. Still like this jacket, it's very pratical for warmer climates.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Hiking
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Breathable, Durable, Lightweight, Stylish, Wind Resistant
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No