Just What I Wanted

Reviewed by Anonymous from Green Valley Lake on Thursday, September 17, 2015
I was a little hesitant after reading some mixed reviews, but I love it and it fits me perfectly. Thank you for siZing tips because I'm 6'1 & 175lbs. And instead of ordering my usual L or XL in MH gear I went with M and the fit was just right even in my longer than average arms. I have about 22 jackets in my collection and 80% were Large the other 20% is XL and now this is the only M so I can definitely attest to the one full size+ SiZing discrepancy.

The thickness is just what I was hoping for, just thick enough so you know it's a down jacket, but light enough to pack small and not be roasting wearing it in 40 degree weather.

Previous Review “Runs large, but seems like a great jacket”
“MHJ” Next Review