Bring on the weather!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by desert dove from Prescott AZ. on Tuesday, April 3, 2012
I have always been a Mountain Hard Wear fan. These pants do not disappoint. They are warm, comfortable,water proof,durable, and they breathe. They are true to the Mountain Hard Wear name. If I could change anything about these pants it would be to put in cargo pockets. The pockets are a little too shallow to carry much. Otherwise these are everything I ever wanted.
- Best Uses: Camping, Hiking
- Cons: Not Enough Pockets or Features
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, High-Quality Material and Stitching, Lightweight
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: