About Mountain Hardwear Shuksan Gore-Tex® PacLite Jacket - Waterproof (For Women)
Closeouts. Named after the towering glaciated Mt. Shuksan in the lush Pacific Northwest, it's no wonder the Shuksan Gore-Tex® jacket from Mountain Hardwear is designed to take on the wet, rainy conditions.
Specs about Mountain Hardwear Shuksan Gore-Tex® PacLite Jacket - Waterproof (For Women)
- Waterproof materials: Gore-Tex® waterproof breathable membrane
- Seam sealed: Full
- Fabric: 100% nylon
- Length: 27" (based on size large)
- Lining: 100% nylon, 100% polyester (fleece lining)
- Care: Machine wash, tumble dry
- Weight: 1 lb. 13 oz.
- Made in China
- US shipments only
Mountain Hardwear Womens Size Chart
|Size||2||4 - 6||8 - 10||12 - 14||16|
|Bust||33||34 - 35||36 - 37.5||39 - 40.5||42|
|Waist||25||26 - 27||28 - 29.5||31 - 32.5||34|
|Hip||35||36 - 37||38 - 39.5||41 - 42.5||44|
Note: Measurements in inches.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 3-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mtlioness from Missoula, Mt. on Saturday, January 29, 2011This seems to be a good, basic, gore-tex jacket. Good for wet conditions.The sleeves are extremely long and the main zipper is hard to get started. The jacket seems to be cut wider in the shoulders but narrower in the hips. When temps are lower, this makes layering a bit more difficult especially when using the snow-skirt (tighter in the hip area). Good deal for the price.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear
- Cons: Not flattering, Stiff zippers
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Blocks Wind, Waterproof
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels too long
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.