Verified Buyer Reviewed by efknight from Lincoln on Thursday, March 1, 2012
These durable cargo pants were a great steal on clearance. They're well constructed. The waist band is re-enforced. The pockets are mesh and allow venting through the pockets. The nylon is thick, but not bulky. Good purchase all around.
- Best Uses: Backpacking, Hiking, Travel
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, High-Quality Material and Stitching, Packable
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No