Can't wait 'til Summer!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Driftless Tad from Driftless Wisconsin on Sunday, March 4, 2012
Like all the Mountain Khaki products I own the quality, fit and comfort are excellent. I have tried the leg zippers, the ones to remove the lower part of the legs... easy to remove but a bit finicky to get back on. I look forward to those late Spring early Summer hikes that start cool in the morning but warm in the afternoon.
- Best Uses: Backpacking, Camping, Hiking
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, High-Quality Material and Stitching
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No